Click here to view in spanish
- You have the right to remain silent.
- Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
- You have the right to consult with an attorney and have an attorney present during during questioning.
- If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning, if you desire.
- You can waive your right to remain silent and your right to consult with an attorney and can proceed to answer any question or make any statement. You can stop at any time and demand your rights.
- Do you understand these rights? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me now?